Located at the heart of Central Medditarian Sea, an island country with a great strategic value. Malta is an ideal place to live with your family. The country is a blend of various cultures and has a very rich history which attracts people worldwide. With a very stable political situation, Malta has a very fast-growing economy as well. Malta has initiated its residency program in 2013 to welcome international investors. Over the years, the government of Malta made some great amendments to its permanent residency scheme to make it more accessible for foreign investors. Joined with a laid-back way of life, vicinity to the ocean, and 300 days of daylight, Malta has a very alluring vibe. English is an official language of Malta and is generally spoken around the country. You will discover a great nightlife and music occasion, and a dip free, blue Mediterranean Sea if you decide to live in Malta.
- Get Malta Permanent Residency in 9 to 12 months
- Being a European country, easy access towards European lifestyle
- Direct access to world-class education and health facilities
- Malta Permanent Residency Program is leading to citizenship
- Malta has the lowest taxation rate on worldwide income
- No residency or travel requirements during the process
- Malta real estate offers great returns on investments
Who can get Malta Permanent Residency?
- Foreign Investors who have a high net worth.
- No specific education, interview, or language requirement.
- Applicant must be above 18 years of age.
- Investors must need to show evidence of the amount they are investing.
- It is a must to have a clean criminal record.
- Applicants & dependents must be in great health conditions.
Real Estate Investment Amount: EUR 300,000 (Refundable)
Government Fee: EUR 68,000 (Non-Refundable)
Donation in any registered NGO: EUR 2,000 (Non- Refundable)
A minimum total of EUR 300,000 is required to get a PR via investment in real estate. It is important for the applicant to maintain the amount to get a residency renewal after 5 years.
Get professional consultation
Search by country