- Get Malta Permanent Residency in 9 to 12 months
- Being a European country, easy access towards European lifestyle
- Direct access to world-class education and health facilities
- Malta Permanent Residency Program is leading to citizenship
- Malta has the lowest taxation rate on worldwide income
- No residency or travel requirements during the process
- Malta real estate offers great returns on investments
Who can get Malta Permanent Residency?
- Foreign Investors who have a high net worth.
- No specific education, interview, or language requirement.
- Applicant must be above 18 years of age.
- Investors must need to show evidence of the amount they are investing.
- It is a must to have a clean criminal record.
- Applicants & dependents must be in great health conditions.
Real Estate Investment Amount: EUR 300,000 (Refundable)
Government Fee: EUR 68,000 (Non-Refundable)
Donation in any registered NGO: EUR 2,000 (Non- Refundable)
A minimum total of EUR 300,000 is required to get a PR via investment in real estate. It is important for the applicant to maintain the amount to get a residency renewal after 5 years.