There are 2 categories of business you can set up in Dubai Free Zones, namely
Free Zone Company – are business that 100% owned by the person who set it up. You don’t require a sponsor or an agent to act as liaison to manage the venture. There is no restriction tying you down.
Dubai Free Zones Benefits
• 100% Ownership
• Can be formed by only one individual
• You can open bank account in Dubai
• 100% Secrecy maintained
• 0% Tax
• Less Renewal Charges
• Can be liquidated anytime
• You can do international business
• Can do multiple activities
• Can hold Properties
Offshore Company – this type of Dubai company registration refers to a business operating outside its boundaries. Example, a business in Switzerland opens up a similar enterprise in UAE.
Dubai Offshore Company Benefits
The offshore possibility has basically been set up to cater for companies who need to have a regional "tax relief-invoicing-facility" - There is no minimum capital required and also no need to set up an actual office facility. The off-shore regulations have been issued according to new international standards and companies will have to register minimum one director per company, keep financial records and issue an annual financial report audited by a professional auditing company approved by the free zone. Each company must hold annual general meetings (possible also by proxy) and in short perform and act as a normal company.
How UAE Free Zones can help you:
- Advice and consultancy & dash what corporate structure best suits your current and future plans
- Draft documents, assemble files and manage submissions, translations, notarizations and legalisations
- Visa and work permit processing with Emirates ID
- Partnership options for Professional, Branch Office and Dubai Offshore Company.
- Seek approvals from Economic Department, Ministries, Department of Planning and Civil Defence.
- Set up Company Bank Accounts.
Applicant follow these requirements for program .
All Experienced Certificate
Valid Passport Scan Copy 36 Pages
Passport Size Picture 35mm x 45mm
If Married ( Marriage Certificate )
Police Clearance Certificate
FRC ( Family Registration Certificate Issued by NADRA
Spouse Documents ( If Applicable )
The company regulations have been made out in strict conformity with new anti-money laundering measurements.
Local companies allowed to deal with
(a) Legal consultants, accountants, management companies etc carrying on business within the UAE,
(b) Any bank in the UAE for the purpose of conducting its routine operational transactions.
(c) If an offshore company wishes to conduct trade or other business in the zone or elsewhere in the UAE, it must obtain the appropriate licence to conduct the trade or other business activity from the competent authorities.